Travelling: Off home!
December 23, 2011 § Leave a comment
In about 8 hours’ time, I will be on the that Virgin plane on my way home to Sydney. I heard it has been raining and will be a cooler Christmas this year. Well Sydney, so long as I can still have some rays and crisp blue sky like the above, you and I will still be tight.
Looking forward to:
- Christmas with the fam. I’m pretty chummed with the presents I bought them this year. Hope they like it!
- Open space and clean air. I’m going to breathe in as much as my poor lungs could take it. Me, dramatic? NO!
- People saying thank you, excuse me and respecting personal space. I know, people still do those! Shocking!
- Catching up with friends and the goss. It’s been a while!
- Priceline, Country Road, the markets…
- Hitting the op-shops/thrift shops with my parents! They’re a cool bunch.
- Nandos, kebabs, Krispy Kreme, KFC chips with chicken salt, good coffees(!), outdoor brunches, Thai food (!!!), the list goes on..
- Being a couch potato when not doing the above
Not looking forward to:
- Sydney’s public transport. This is where HK really shines.
- Being broke from AU$ being high. Pah!
- Looking at the scales at the end of this holiday.
I’ll probably blog since I will have a lot of spare time during the hols, but if I don’t… then Merry Christmas, people!
Lots of love!